[cisco-voip] route outgoing call to FXO based on calling-number

Mac GroupStudy mac.groupstudy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 19:58:02 EDT 2010

You could come up with some digit manipulation rules based on the calling
party. However, you will be modifying the called party. You may prefix a
specific digit(s) to the called number based on the calling party and then
strip it off or allow it to be "consumed" if you use specific digits at the
POTS dial-peer. Does that make sense?