[cisco-voip] Many phones resetting spontaneously -- Traces?

Dave Wolgast dwolgas1 at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jun 10 19:17:25 EDT 2010

CUCM 6.1(4)
7940/42/60/62 running 8.5(3)

I got a report late this afternoon that a fair number of calls were dropped
when phones reset spontaneously.  All phones were registered to a single
subscriber.  I am trying to narrow down the cause of the event.
Unfortunately, nobody thought to record an accurate time when the event
occurred.  Thus, I have to dig through the traces (I don't see unregisters
in the Application logs).

What does an unregister look like in traces, or what else could I search on
that might identify the moment when this occurred?

If there is any additional info I can provide that would help, please let me
know.

--
Dave Wolgast
Livonia, NY