[cisco-voip] Adding Voicemail to a hunt group

Mike King me at mpking.com
Fri Jun 11 16:31:42 EDT 2010

I've found lots of resources on the internet on how to do this, but
most of them reference 4.1/4.2.  Just checking if this is still the
best way.

Callmanager 7.1.3
Unity Connection 7

I have a Huntpilot (2450), with a huntlist (Huntlist1)
Huntlist1 has a single line group (Linegroup 1)
Linegroup1 has
    10 numbers in it.
     RNA timeout of 10
    Distribution of Circular
    Hunt Options of "Try Next Member then try next group in hunt list"
set for all three dialogs.

So is the best procedure still:

Check the Forward Hunt No Answer button and fill in my VMpilot number.
Create a voicemail box of 2450

Do I need to set a "Maximum Hunt Timer", or does it just goto
Voicemail after it reaches the last number in the Circular Hunt?