[cisco-voip] IP Phones help

Ratko Dodevski rade239 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 15:57:02 EDT 2010

Hi gays, I need some help. I have a customer which looks for the following:

Technical features:

§  SIP

§  Voice codecs G.711; G.729; G.722; G.722.2

§  DHCP

§  DNS

§  DC source

§  10/100 Mbps Ethernet port

§  Features supported:

o   CLIP

o   CLIR

o   Terminating Identity Presentation

o   Terminating Identity Restriction

o   Call Waiting/Call Hold

o   3-Party Conference

This needs to be as cheep as can be. But I've noticed that they are
looking for G.722 codec support which is supported by high end phones,
can someone tell me if this is right? Isn't there some of the new 69XX
series which supports this? Also, I've found something like this
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/vcallcon/ps7293/data_sheet_c78-466719_ps9730_Products_Data_Sheet.html
but I don't know how can I get the price for this neither how can I order it.

--
Ratko