[cisco-voip] Exchange 2010 UM Role

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 13:06:29 EDT 2010

As of Exchange 2010, yes.  For Exchange 2007 a 3rd party app is required -
that said I've used Geomant MWI2007 a few times and it really was set and
forget (aside from the fact that once users are created they need to be
"mwi-enabled" within the MWI2007 admin page)

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571

July 18, 2010 - 1500m swim (in the hudson), 40k bike, 10k run
Please support the Leukemia & Lyphoma Society
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/nyctri10/msaskin