[cisco-voip] Excel CUCM6.x for Call Accounting?

Madziarczyk, Jonathan JMad at cityofevanston.org
Tue Jun 15 15:23:34 EDT 2010

Hey all, so I'm trying to figure out if this is possible or if I need to
look at 3rd party software for call accounting.

Last time I tried to import the CDRs I ran into issues where Excel
didn't know what to do with the date/timestamp so I gave up on it.

I only need the most basic of reporting:

Number of calls (per hour, per day, per month)

What number was called

If the call was transferred

If the call was dropped

Average call time

I think with some simple tinkering this is doable in excel.

Does anyone have some experience with this (or a very inexpensive call
accounting software) that could provide some direction/tips?

Thanks!

Jon