[cisco-voip] CUBAC directory sorting

Kevin Damisch kevin.damisch at vitalsite.com
Wed Jun 16 00:24:20 EDT 2010

In CUBAC, when you search the directory, why can't you click on the column heading (such as First, Last, Extension, Department) to sort the order?  I believe you can do this in preferences to choose the default search order, but you would think that if you have dozens of entries, you may want to sort alphabetically by name or sort by extension, but clicking the column headings does nothing.  I've seen behavior on all recent versions of CUBAC including 8.x.

Thanks,
Kevin

This communication (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify Vital Support Systems at 515 334 5700 and delete or destroy all copies and the original document.