[cisco-voip] Manually upload phone loads prior to upgrading

Nate VanMaren VanMarenNP at ldschurch.org
Wed Jun 16 10:30:48 EDT 2010

Yep, just don't try to use load server on the 6900s

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

On Jun 16, 2010 8:00 AM, Ryan Ratliff <rratliff at cisco.com> wrote:

Then you can use the load server setting on the phones to point them to a local tftp server for phone loads.  This way you can put the loads on the router and not have to force phones into SRST to upgrade their loads.

-Ryan