[cisco-voip] Question about hold/transfer button not appearing on some calls

Tim Reimers treimers at ashevillenc.gov
Thu Jun 17 12:03:54 EDT 2010

So then by "busy lines" do you mean

- anticipated number of active calls on that line
 or
- actual count of line appearances shared on phones, regardless of
incoming call count

I can see the logic in getting a count of lines higher than the actual
calls in progress.

But I had it set for 5 Max calls, and a trigger of 3, and with only TWO
calls on the line, wasn't able to transfer properly...

If I understand your explanation correctly, it seems like with 5 Max
calls, and only two in progress, I should have been able to have a
resource to transfer/hold with?

Tim Reimers
Systems Analyst II
Information Technology Services