[cisco-voip] CUSP

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 14:57:27 EDT 2010

A few things with the ASR CUBE (CUBE-enterprise):

-It's not certified with CCBU (CVP) yet, wait until december if this is the case
-The 1002/1004 have software redundancy - dual IOS images running.
-The 1006 has hardware redundancy - two supervisors
-It has a feature called per-call debug (PCD) which allows you to pick
a single SIP call out of the hay stack
-It will have a 6 month to 1 year lag on features for a while, since
the data architecture is different.  The data and control stack are
completely separated which requires additional programming (and then
testing).

The 3945E can do 2500 calls, the 1002/1004 with RP1 at 1750, and RP2
on the 1004/1006 at 15k.

-nick