[cisco-voip] Using SIP P-charge info when Caller ID is blocked

Stephen Cobb scobb at telecoast.com
Thu Jun 17 22:58:41 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I may have missed something in the archives, but I'm hoping someone might
have a quick answer/link for me on this one:

We've got an AS5350 (sip-to-isdn) and we'd like Caller ID to recognize the
SIP P-Charge Info when Caller ID is blocked on the originating LEC's
end. Can the AS5350 be configured to push all the SIP message to the D
Channel ISDN Raw binary data?  If we can program the 5350 to do that, we
might be able to get the ANI out of the ISDN Raw data (unless there's a
straightforward way to go about it).

Any ideas, please let me know.
Much appreciated!

sc

Stephen F. Cobb • Senior Sales Engineer
CCNA/CCDA/DCNID/ATSP
Telecoast Communications, LLC • Santa Barbara, CA
o 877.677.1182 x272 • c 760.807.0570 • f 805.618.1610
aim/yahoo telecoaststephen