[cisco-voip] Extension Mobility and IPCC Express 4.0(4)

Dennis Heim Dennis.Heim at cdw.com
Sat Jun 19 17:05:17 EDT 2010

Done it many of times. You just need to make sure that all phones that agents could possibly login/use are associated to the appropriate application users.

Dennis Heim
Network Voice Engineer
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
11711 N. Meridian Street, Suite 225
Carmel, IN  46032

317.569.4255 Office
317.569.4201 Fax
317.694.6070 Cell
dennis.heim at cdw.com
cdw.com/content/solutions/unified-communications/