[cisco-voip] OT 3G microcell

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 11:45:11 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 4:50 PM, John Franklin
<john.franklin at voipintegration.com> wrote:
> We have used product from cellantenna.com before, about 2K in hardware and you stick the antenna on the roof and run coax to the repeater. There are other similar products out there under 10K

We're in a high-rise, and I'm not sure that we have roof access.  It
appears that this system acts as essentially a passive repeater /
amplifier rather than something which has a connection back to ATT /
T-Mobile.

Which may be fine.  I'll give them a call and see what they say.