[cisco-voip] OT 3G microcell

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Fri Jun 18 11:51:35 EDT 2010

I think it does communicate back to AT&T across your broadband, since it
requires a network connection, and also they advertise that while using the
microcell, you do not get charged for continental calls against your
minutes, so basically unlimited calling through it.

Something to keep in mind
Charles