[cisco-voip] How to avoid abandon call triggered in CRS Reporting with UCCX 7.0SR4

kapil atrish nice_chatin at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 01:13:25 EDT 2010

See if it helps:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/1040407#1040407

In IPCC Express, every call that is not handle by an agent is marked as an abandoned call. If you would like that a call was not marked as 'Abandoned', for example in a self-service IVR application or when you transfer the call to Unity or an extension, you have to mark that call as 'Handle'.

You have to use the 'SetContactInfo' node on the 'Contact' group in CRS script Editor. Select the 'Handled' attribute and assign it the 'true' value. In this way the contact will not marked as abandoned.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/1137527#1137527