[cisco-voip] VoIP Integrations - Phone Remote

John Franklin john.franklin at voipintegration.com
Tue Jun 22 22:49:25 EDT 2010

There should be less than 2 second delay from selecting a phone to being able to control it.  The app is very responsive even controlling phone on the other side of the world. If it takes 5 minutes to update the screen when configuring (ie not connected) then it sounds like you have some other issue going on.

John