[cisco-voip] CCM 7.1 shared lines, 3rd call goes to VM...

Joe Martini joemar2 at cisco.com
Thu Jun 24 19:17:53 EDT 2010

Hi Jonathan,

If it is always the 3rd call that goes to voice mail, then I bet one of the lines (check the per line per device instance) is still at the default busy trigger of 2.  Just checking the line isn't enough to see the correct settings, navigate to each phone then to the line from the phone to get the per device line setting.

Joe