[cisco-voip] How do I migrate users off CUCMBE to full version ?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Fri Jun 25 08:56:21 EDT 2010

You can't restore a CUCMBE backup to CUCM it will give you an error about mismatched products
Now It gets that info from an xml file that is with the backups and I'd bet you could modify that and make it work but I didn't try that and I'd still be worried about some of the database stuff because of the links that BE has between the two products

Matthew Loraditch, CCVP, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com