[cisco-voip] Good Linux (Fedora) SFTP Server?

Mike King me at mpking.com
Tue Jun 29 06:24:56 EDT 2010

Eric,

OpenSSH should have no problem with large file support.

I know it's odd, but check what file system they have the storage your
trying save to formatted as.  If the file system (On the server, not
callmanager) doesn't support large files, you won't get anywhere.

I found another reference on the internet that said to check for large
file support in OpenSSH:

""It should be automatically detected by configure, but check config.h for
large file support ("_FILE_OFFSET_BITS", should be 64). ""

Mike