[cisco-voip] Good Linux (Fedora) SFTP Server?

Erick B. erickbee at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 13:03:33 EDT 2010

Hmm, well, the backup is working fine after I restarted the DRF
Master/Local service on the UC Server with OpenSSH and the customers
SFTP server (solarwinds). I tried 3 times then the messages part
failed again, and I had to restart DRS services again for it to start
working without error again. So it seems there is a problem with DRS
Services in UC 7.1.3.32900-4.