[cisco-voip] HA With UCCX

Mike King me at mpking.com
Tue Jun 29 16:07:13 EDT 2010

Having just sat thru a 2 day UCS training session, I'm shocked by the
following requirement:
-ESXi must boot from local disk (on B series)

Because it defeats one of the primary selling points of UCS.

With boot from SAN, you can re-provision a server in less than 1 or 2
minutes, from across the network.

Mike