[cisco-voip] Attendant Console available in CUCM 8?

Eric Butcher Eric.Butcher at cdw.com
Wed Jun 30 00:10:31 EDT 2010

I sat through a demonstration by ANDtek and I have to say, I was impressed. Not only with the functionality, but the price structure.  It seems like a well-engineered product, and the price beats the ARC solution.  The price structure gets even better when coupled with other ANDtek solutions.

Eric Butcher
Cisco Unified Communications Engineer
CDW Professional Services
11711 N Meridian, Ste 225