[cisco-voip] Intermittent Call Forward Display problem

Mike Thompson mthompson729 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 15:26:38 EDT 2010

I have seen, granted in 4.x versions, where a db entry was just stuck
and u ha to go from the GUI and manually forward and unforward the
phone.  It wasn't a replication issue because the actual master db
wasn't accepting config updates back from the phone.

Sent from my phone, apologies for any typos.