[cisco-voip] CCM 4.x Supported Antivirus

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Mar 1 11:00:49 EST 2010

TAC only supports what gets tested by the business unit that develops the product.   The testing is what gets you support, and you've already heard that no new versions are getting tested.  This means no new versions will be supported.

Not support doesn't mean it won't work, just that we can't guarantee it won't work.   Will McAfee still be releasing virus definition files for 8.0 past March or will it go completely dead?

-Ryan