[cisco-voip] ATA 186 functionality across a wireless point to point connection

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 11:18:38 EST 2010

You can try enabling passthrough redundancy on the ATA.

This guide has the steps, and bit 7 should be 1 for "Fax method":

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/gatecont/ps514/products_configuration_example09186a00800d698e.shtml#task1

You would want the PSTN gateway to also have modem passthrough with
redundancy enabled.

-nick