[cisco-voip] RE-IP Cisco Call Manager and IPCC Cluster

Micah Bennett mbennett at als-xtn.com
Tue Mar 2 13:42:40 EST 2010

Hello all

I need to clarify some stuff I have heard.

I have a multi-server call manager cluster.  1 Publisher and 2
subscribers running version 4.2(3)

Attached to that I have a HA IPCC deployment on version 4.0(5) and a
Unity box (UM with our exchange cluster) on version 4.2(1).

Due to some company changes and mergers, we are looking at a network
wide Re-IP of the network.

The little I have heard about changing the IP address on my systems
above is somewhat of a nightmare.

I don't know how accurate it is, but I have heard that its practically a
rebuild from scratch.  Can anyone comment?

Micah Bennett
Telecommunications Admin
Active Outdoors