[cisco-voip] cisco telepresence and ccm

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 17:51:21 EST 2010

What are the benefits to a separate cluster. I'm guessing easier to
manage if interfacing B2B?

Trying to think of ways to justify a separate small cluster myself. A
cluster for that purpose wouldn't need much, right?

Isolation from changes on the production voice system and vice versa?

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 2:40 PM, Nick Matthews <matthnick at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you don't have a CUCM cluster and you want telepresence, it is a necessity.
>
> If you have a CUCM cluster and you want telepresence, it's still
> recommended but some designs have the TP and phones co-located on the
> same cluster.
>

> -nick
>
> On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Syed Khalid Ali
> <syed.khalid.khursheed at gmail.com> wrote:
>> group:
>> i am reading through the srnd for telepresence. Is call manager is a MUST
>> have component? since most of the diagram show a 7975 connected with Codec
>> Appliance and I am assuming the CCM is there?
>> Can any one point to a resource for better understanding!
>> --
>> Thanks,
>> Syed Khalid Ali

Ed Leatherman