[cisco-voip] cisco telepresence and ccm

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 19:04:17 EST 2010

>From my understanding it's purely a function of separation of
infrastructure.  The majority of my customers with TelePresence installs
have a 3rd party managing things end-to-end and providing SLA's which
require non-shared administrative access to the environment.  That aside, it
separates your TP infrastructure from IPT in terms of upgades, verification
of compatibility, etc.  Much the same as UCCE typically being installed
against a dedicated CM cluster.

As for sizing, my largest customers (100+ TP endpoints) only have 2-3 node
CUCM clusters supporting it.

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571

July 18, 2010 - 1500m swim (in the hudson), 40k bike, 10k run
Please support the Leukemia & Lyphoma Society
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/nyctri10/msaskin