[cisco-voip] Loopstart vs Groundstart

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Mar 3 18:10:03 EST 2010

yep. groundstart usually brings better connect/disconnect supervision.
unfortunately it's also more rare and therefore typically more difficult
to get working.  it's not your typical every day circuit. if you are
fortunate enough to get good people and you also get good electrical
properties (emphasis on ground) then it is "better".

/wes