[cisco-voip] Loopstart vs Groundstart

Mike Thompson mthompson729 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 21:10:18 EST 2010

Joel,

               I agree 100%, I should have added that.  The one thing that
Ground Start has that I think makes it imperative is a call disconnect
advantage.  There has been 1 install, a CME install, where we had the telco
switch over to ground start because we kept getting circuit hangs.

Invaluable in that situation.