[cisco-voip] CCM SIP connection to B2B getting fast busy

Jefflin Choi jefflin.choi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 03:38:54 EST 2010

Hi,

Thanks for all the reply.

Tried placing the a CUBE in the middle and seems like there is already SIP
invite being sent. Too bad the huawei isn't full configured yet to determine
if all is ok.

I was wondering....I tried to make a test call using SIP trunk directly to
the B2B SBC and no sip invite. But i did get sip invite when i pointed it to
the cube.
All i can see on the sniff trace from CCM to B2B is:
TCP 35472 > sip [SYN] seq=0 Win 5840 Len=0 MSS=1460 TSV=82731827 TSER=0 WS=2

In fact i just changed the ip of the CUBE to the B2B SBC to make sure
configs are exactly the same but no sip invite unlike when it is pointed to
the CUBE. Is this normal? Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Jeff