[cisco-voip] CallManager v8 data sheet out

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Thu Mar 4 16:01:14 EST 2010

Sorry I just puked....licensing is not exciting.....I can think of other
things I'd rather do than be on the phone with Global Licensing when
things aren't working...

This is a large reason not to buy from distribution in my view...but
customer's need to put larger lead times into projects to avoid
distribution.