[cisco-voip] Timeout for h323 dial peers?

Ahmed Elnagar ahmed_elnagar at rayacorp.com
Thu Mar 4 18:25:31 EST 2010

I did the below with SIP dial-peers that are pointing to another server
over VPN connection "fall back to PRI" and it worked fine

sip-ua

 retry invite 3

 timers trying 350

however try to work carefully with these timers as it depends on your
environment...if you set it too short your SIP calls may fail.

  Best Regards;

  Ahmed Elnagar

  Senior Network PS Engineer