[cisco-voip] Viewmail doesn't display media master control bar

Brian Schultz bms314 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 17:57:43 EST 2010

We're using Unity Connection 7.1.3ES11.21900-11 and the 7.1(3) Viewmail
application.  IMAP works fine to the Outlook 2007 client for voice
messages.  I've installed Viewmail on two different machines, one XP and one
Vista.  On both machines, the media master control bar never shows up when
you double click a new voicemail message (it only shows the .wav
attachment).  In the Viewmail Options in Outlook, the correct IMAP profile
is selected.

Anybody run into this before?  I feel like I'm overlooking something
simple...

Thanks,
Brian