[cisco-voip] Viewmail doesn't display media master control bar

Joel Perez tman701 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 18:08:35 EST 2010

Not sure about your environment. But we ran into something similar and found
a bug.
http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCsx97667
Followed the steps there and it has been working fine for this customer.

Also another post had this solution:  Here is something to check - From
Outlook, go to Help - select Disabled Items.  See if the Viewmail is there
and if it is, select it and click Enable.  The addin may be getting disabled
by Outlook.

Joel P