[cisco-voip] cisco licensing changes...

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Fri Mar 5 11:59:30 EST 2010

UCL is the I don't want CUWL option. So if you have CUWL you don't need to worry about it. Each app has different UCL licenses. UCCX technically is already UCL as it has always been user based. (Cisco's phrasing not mine) UCCX licensing will not change at all.  From CM 6 to 8 will only be a paper change if you have UCSS. Enforcement won't start till a later release and Cisco hasn't released how that will work so we don't know about associating users to phones or what not.

Matthew Loraditch, CCNA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>