[cisco-voip] IPMA RP Question

Puck puck at positivenetworks.co.uk
Mon Mar 8 11:39:11 EST 2010

Hi All,

Wonder if you can help with a quick query.

Just looking into IPMA for a deployment on a customers site, I have setup IPMA and all works ok with filtering etc. However I am currently hitting one issue. I have a CTI RP with an extension of XXXX to cover the managers phones, however if a user miss dials rather than getting the annuciator message or a NU tone the phone just hangs. This is because we are matching against the XXXX.

Anyone seen this before and is there a fix?

Thanks

Glen