[cisco-voip] SIP 400 Bad request

Jefflin Choi jefflin.choi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 07:55:33 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to troubleshoot and incoming call from SBC to CCM SIP trunk.
Outgoing call to SBC from IP Phone works fine. using G711ulaw codec without
security.

Topology:
SIP server ------------SBC(SIP)---------CCM7-----IP Phone(SCCP)

Problem
I'm getting 400 Bad request from Sniffer trace. I checked my Partition and
CSS including transformation mask and saw no problem.
We are using UDP for sip protocol.

Q.
Any idea why CCM7 is sending 400 Bad request? There seem to be a reason CCM7
is rejecting the SIP invite however i could not find it.

Attached is the captured sniffer trace on CCM.

Thanks in advance for the help.

regards,
Jeff