[cisco-voip] SIP 400 Bad request

Adam Frankel afrankel at cisco.com
Tue Mar 9 09:27:05 EST 2010

In certain 6.x versions,  certain characters in the From field were
causing 400 Bad Request to be sent.  See CSCsu56892.  This is probably a
bug, maybe a new one.

CCM Traces with SIP Message and SIP Stack Trace turned on might give a
clue as to the cause:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080094e89.shtml

Adam