[cisco-voip] 3845 GW DSP profile registration

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Mar 9 09:37:58 EST 2010

Can you post the relevant config for all of the DSPFarm profiles and the sccp ccm group?  You actually need to put the ccm version as 5.x or higher for them to register and operate correctly but if you can get the MTP registered then there should be no reason the other resources shouldn't register.

-Ryan