[cisco-voip] 3845 GW DSP profile registration

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 09:46:24 EST 2010

Bill,
   It sounds like you've doen one of two things:

A. forgotten to put the "version" argument at the end of your  "sccp ccm
x.x.x.x ident y" statement

example:
R1(config)#sccp ccm x.x.x.x identifier 1 version ?
  3.0    Select CCM 3.0 version or above
  3.1    Select CCM 3.1 version or above
  3.2    Select CCM 3.2 version or above
  3.3    Select CCM 3.3 version or above
  4.0    Select CCM 4.0 version or above
  4.1    Select CCM 4.1 version or above
  5.0.1  Select CCM 5.0.1 version or above
  6.0    Select CCM 6.0 version or above
  7.0+   Select CCM 7.0 version or above

Or B. incorrectly specified your transcoder as an IOS device instead of an
"Enhanced IOS" device from within the ccm administration pages. Actually,
readign your description more closely, it sounds like you've done B. Can you
please check the device type you've added in CUCM? they should have
"Enhanced" in their device types. (IF they dont, then yes, you need to
delete and re-add them as the correct type.)

-Peter