[cisco-voip] Can the group recommend best 3rd party call detailrecords software

Bennie Grant Bennie.Grant at mettoni.com
Tue Mar 9 16:30:16 EST 2010

I would say this of course, but may be worth taking a look at Arc Precision as well (full disclosure - I'm with Arc Solutions)

There's some neat options, but the main thing is that its a SaaS based offering, so there's a minimal setup cost for customers, and you can manage it as you deem appropriate. It also has full integration with the Arc Premium attendant consoles as well, if you want to start unifying your directory information

http://www.arcsolutions.com/uk/solutions/products/arc_precision.aspx

Thanks
--
Bennie Grant