[cisco-voip] UCSS

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Mar 10 09:30:55 EST 2010

...and you can only order UCSS when your purchase or upgrade a product. You can no longer buy UCSS mid-stream.

Also, AFAIK, UCSS is a "product" not a "service item". While this is good because people usually get better discounts on products, it can wreak havoc on some budgets. For example, our maintenance budget and capital budgets are run differently. If UCSS was a "service" item, say, EWS+U, sort of the way SASU vs SAS, we would be in better shape. I think. ;)

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)