[cisco-voip] AutoMagically putting a call on hold

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Mar 10 12:10:58 EST 2010

Yes, this will do what you want. The only issue with this (if it is an issue at all) is that all calls to that subscriber will be supervised. With the second call handler, only calls to the DID will be supervised.

Something to think about.....

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)