[cisco-voip] Unity 4.0(4) callers being cut off after 38 seconds

Damian Turburville d_turburville at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 06:39:45 EST 2010

Hi,
We have a Call Manager 4.1 system with a Unity 4.0 voicemail. For some reason recently when callers are forwarded to voicemail and are leaving a message the call cuts off after about 38 seconds. I have tested this by calling an extension with a divert to voicemail and also by calling the voicemail pilot and then entering the extension number and it happens the same both times.
I would be very grateful if anyone had any advice / ideas?
Thanks,
Damian