[cisco-voip] International Calling Weirdness

Matthew Ballard mballard at otis.edu
Fri Mar 12 13:50:32 EST 2010

Try changing the destination pattern to 9011T.  I believe as is it will
strip the 901, leaving 14579282828, which isn¹t a valid number to send to
the telco.  If you make the pattern 9011T, it will only send 4579282828 (so
only starting with the country code).  Depending on your telco you may also
have to force the type to international, which could be done using a
translation-rule/profile, on the interface, or possibly a couple of other
ways.  Reference the thread I started earlier this week about H.323 Gateway
(Cisco) and Plan Type.

Matthew Ballard
Network Manager
Otis College of Art and Design