[cisco-voip] Unified Messaging problem voicemails not getting to users, mwi not working, voicemail errors

Gregory Wenzel gwenzit at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 06:13:29 EST 2010

I am hoping the group can point me in the right direction at the very least.

I have a cleint consultant who is setting up exchange 2007 in a paired
environment with CUCM. Everything was working fine (not sure what changes
made this occur) up until a week ago when the following issues started
popping up

Problems 1 and 2 are the top priorty issues

This is what he sent me:

#1 -A number of users are not receiving their voicemails.

The people calling them leave messages, they just don’t arrive.

#2 -Other users have reported that their message indicator never lights.

When they check they get an error, then get their voicemails.

#3 -I believe that at least part of the problems are related to pairing with
our new exchange 2007 server.

I have users with mailboxes on both servers experiencing issue#1