[cisco-voip] Phonebook

Dan Mo kinusca at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 04:01:41 EDT 2010

I am building a CUCM 7.x  cluster and Unity7.x Cluster with UM. Business is
planning to host the VOIP services of two different sister companies form
this setup.

One of the requirements from this new setup is that the two sister
organizations should be distinct and hence I am putting them in different
partitions.

Now the problem is there is a requirement for different phonebooks for the
different companies as well, how do I acheive that.

I was planning to do integrate the CUCM to AD LDAP, how do I do the
integration, need help on that too :)