[cisco-voip] CCM Cluster

kapil atrish nice_chatin at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 02:28:08 EDT 2010

Hi Guys,

CCM 4.X doesn't support clustering over the WAN, for successfull clustering delay requirement is <40ms round-trip.

You may want to explore the opportunity of having any router running CME at old site and move the cluster to new location, or more the entire cluster to new location and let the phones register across the WAN, I don't see any challenge in doing either of these.