[cisco-voip] CCM Cluster

Tim Foo kinusca at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 00:22:25 EDT 2010

Hi,

Thnak you for the response, however as I had explained my problem is that
the new departments in the new site where we are moving needs to have a full
fledged VOIP connectivity before the other departments can move.

We donot even have a good conenctivity between these two locations, so my
only connectivity can be a VPN between the two locations for teh control
signals for cluster.

Is there any other workarounds?